Flautist, Educator, and Performance Coach
Find Your Flow And Flourish!
I am Vourneen Ryan, a flautist, educator, and performance coach for individuals and teams.
I support people looking to find their flow and flourish!
- I am the owner of THE SCHOOL OF PERFORMANCE – a performance psychology consultancy.
- I perform extensively as a professional flautist.
- I lecture in Career Development and Mindset Training at the Royal Irish Academy of Music.
- I am a pedagogue of flute at the Royal Irish Academy of Music.
- I coach individuals, teams, and school groups.
- I offer performance psychology services to individuals and teams.
- I deliver workshops to organisations, schools, and groups in person and online.
- I like to share my favourite tools for developing a high- performance mindset on my social media platforms.
- I believe in the connection between creativity and wellness.
What I Offer
- MSc in Sports and Exercise Psychology
- Teacher of. b – Mindfulness in Schools
- NLP Coach
- MA in Arts Management and Cultural Policy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Orchestral Training – Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- BMus in Flute Performance – Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Accredited Relational Dynamic Coach with Culture at Work Ltd and Relational Dynamics 1st Ltd.